Value Me: Benefits of Being a Highly Sensitive Professional
Resources mentioned in the book:
- Value Me Roundtable Discussions - Each week I host a free roundtable discussion about how to make your experiences at work better. There will be great conversation, support, tips and strategies. It's a safe space where you can talk freely, connect with others, and learn what works.
- Individual Coaching - tailored to fit your needs and achieve the results you want. Do you need one session to get you back on track, or a series to help you navigate the challenges you are experiencing? Schedule a Powerful Breakthrough Session to start seeing results now.
- Group Coaching - know that you're not alone and experience the power of community as we work through challenges together. Group programs are offered throughout the year. Sign up for weekly Unstoppable Tips and you'll be the first to be notified of upcoming programs.
- Highly Sensitive Professionals Private Facebook Group: Connect with and learn from other highly sensitive professionals.
- Weekly Unstoppable Energy Tips - receive valuable and easily implementable tips and strategies directly in your inbox each week. Also, be the first to hear of upcoming programs and events. Sign up for Unstoppable Energy Tips so you can go from Stuck to Unstoppable.
- Complimentary Clarity Call - If it all seems overwhelming and you're not sure where to start or what would help you the most, request a complimentary clarity call. Together we will create a plan to achieve results that's right for you.
- Resources for Dealing with Narcissim - article in Psychology Today
- How to Handle Bullying at Work - Article in Top Resume
- Your Gift is Your Niche - Discover How to Make Money Doing What You Love, by Patricia Drain
- I could Do Anything if I Only Knew What it Was: How to Discover What You Really Want and How to Get it, by Barbara Sher and Barbara Smith
- Do What You Love, the Money Will Follow: Discovering Your Right Livelihood, by Marsha Sinetar
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types, by Don Richard Ruso and Russ Hudson
- The Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People, by Elizabeth Wagele and Renee Baron
- Practical Intuition: How to Harness the Power of Your Instinct and Make it Work for You, by Laura Day
Do You have Invisible Energy Holding You Back?
We all have invisible emotional energy and pain that we carry around with us.
This energy can be the cause of unhappiness, stress and a sense of feeling overwhelmed.
Do you have emotional energy and pain holding you back? Take this short quiz to find out.
Are You Highly Sensitive?
Are you bothered by certain noises and smells?
Do you feel easily overwhelmed?
Have you ever been told you're "too sensitive"?
Is time alone each day essential for you?
Take the Sensory Processing Assessment to find out how sensitive you are.