- Allow yourself to really feel whatever emotions are coming up for you – even though it may feel uncomfortable or even painful. It’s important to acknowledge what you feel and allow it.
- Ask yourself what it is you need to learn from this situation so you can move on.
- Have a contingency. Let’s say this doesn’t work out and it’s not where you’re supposed to be and it’s not what you’re supposed to be doing. What will you do or what can you do instead? It’s not necessarily the case that you’ll have to do it, but it’s important to consider other options.
- Each day ask yourself “how can I channel my energy in the best way possible to achieve what I really want?” If you start the day with this question and have this as your intention, you’ll take the stress out of trying to ‘make’ things happen, and you’ll find yourself naturally doing the right things.
- Stop beating yourself up. Acknowledge that you are doing the best that you can do and that it’s enough.
When you take this approach you’ll be amazed at how things can open up for you. Things that seemed impossible before just start happening.
Even if you feel this is hopeless and it can’t possibly work – what have you got to lose by trying?
Try this unstoppable affirmation:
“I am willing to release all resistance to achieving what I want and I’m willing to let it come to me easily.”