“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
I found this quote recently and it resonates with me because of how empowering it is. We hear a lot of messages about finding ourselves, but finding means searching and searching implies that something is lost, and you are not lost. Whereas creating means anything is possible, and it’s completely up to you what you create. Doesn’t that sound better? I think so, and I feel as though that has been an important lesson for me over the last few years.
As we end one year and move into the next I always think it’s the perfect time to consider what you have learned about yourself over the past year, and what you would like your focus to be for the upcoming year, so here are a few questions to get you thinking:
- What will your focus be for 2018?
- What do you want to release from your life?
- What will you create?
- Who do you want to be?
Thank you for being part of the Stuck to Unstoppable community and for your questions and comments throughout the year. I enjoy hearing from you.
Somebody told me earlier this year that I am “the world’s best-kept secret,” and I guess that’s no surprise really because as a highly sensitive introvert it’s not easy to step out in a big way. So my commitment for 2018 is to stop being a well-kept secret and to share what I know with more people who want to go from stuck to unstoppable, so throughout 2018 I’m going to be asking you to help me with that. Here are some ways you can help:
- As well as these Unstoppable Energy Tips I also share helpful information and inspiration on social media, so if you are on any of the social media platforms, please connect with me using the buttons above (if we’re not connected already).
- If I share something that really resonates with you, such as an Unstoppable Energy tip, or something on social media, please like, comment and share. This means more people will see it and you’ll be helping them to hear the messages they need to hear.
- When you comment on or share something that you like, this also helps me to know what type of content is the most beneficial, so I can offer more helpful information and programs.
- Finally, let me know how I can help you as we are all on this journey of creating ourselves and going from stuck to unstoppable together.
“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not. Add what is uniquely your own.” — Bruce Lee