Of course, what you want is to attract more people and situations into your life that feel good and that you want, and the way to do that is to become more of a conscious creator.
Here are some steps for how to do that:
- You must know what you want – if you’re not clear on what you want, you will continue to attract what you don’t want.
- Put more energy and thought into what you do want than into what you don’t. Your mind will want to take you into what might happen or into what is happening and the fact that what you want seems so far away and perhaps even impossible. It’s your job to monitor your thoughts and change them when this happens.
- Raise your vibration by focusing on things that are good and working well in your life, and on what you’re grateful for, and by practicing self-care.
- Pay close attention to how you feel. Your body is sending you messages all the time through your Emotional Guidance System. When you feel good, you are on track, when you don’t feel good, there is something for you to look at. Don’t push away those feelings, pay attention to them, and learn from them so you can move on.
- Trust yourself and your inner guidance.
- Be willing to create what you want.
- Allow yourself to have what you want.
“Deliberate creation is waking up in the morning and deliberately choosing a mood.” - Abraham
Use this affirmation every day until you experience a shift, or adjust the wording to make it your own:
“I now choose to see and experience myself as the conscious creator that I am. I allow myself to create and receive the most positive, uplifting and joyful experiences.”