What I find most helpful is to think about the highlights of the year. These often get forgotten as we tend to focus more on what didn’t go so well. I think it’s even more helpful to share your highlights because it’s inspiring for others – and may even be inspiring for you to remember them.
Here are some of my highlights for 2016:
- I got to see my sister-in-law and nephew for the first time in 12 years as we attended my nephew’s wedding in S. Carolina.
- My tennis team won Playoffs and Sectionals and went to Nationals in Arizona. We never expected to do so well and it was so much fun to spend time with this fabulous group of women in Arizona.
- I started my online school and developed my first program. 8 students have been through the program so far as they helped me test and develop it so I’m ready to fully launch it in 2017.
- I got to share in the progress that the participants of my Stuck to Unstoppable Mastermind groups have made this year – they’re doing their inner work and they inspire me.
- I also celebrate all the personal inner breakthroughs I’ve had this year – too many to list - and all the friends and colleagues who have supported me and helped make those breakthroughs possible.
- My final highlight is all of you who are reading this. Thank you for joining this community and helping me do more of the work I love to do. Thank you for your commitment, your consistency, and your feedback.
I’d love to hear your highlight(s). Would you be willing to share one or more with us? Post your highlight(s) in the comments so we can celebrate with you.